Who was

Jasper Farmer?

The earliest purchase of land in the vicinity of Conshohocken can be traced to deeds from the Tammany Native Americans to William Penn in 1683. In that year, William Penn sold 5,000 acres to Jasper Farmer, an Irishman, whose family established the first limestone quarry in the area. Son Thomas Farmer sold 1250 acres of land, 200 of which were in what is now Conshohocken, to Radnor Quaker David Harry in 1700. In 1710, David Harry met David Jones at the Friends Meeting and subsequently sold him 160 acres of land. At the time of the borough’s incorporation 140 years later, the Jones and Harry families would own the entire east side of Conshohocken.

Book a

TABLE

Although we do our best to accommodate all of our guests, seating requests are not guaranteed with the exception of handicap accessibility.

Powered by OpenTable

Food, Drink

& MORE

Let's Get

SOCIAL

Easy Facebook Feed error:

(#4) Application request limit reached

Easy Facebook Feed error:

(#4) Application request limit reached